ARMS Releases New Fighter
Nintendo has released update 4.0 to ARMS which introduces Misango as a new playable fighter.
Nintendo has released update 4.0 to ARMS which introduces Misango as a new playable fighter. You can check out the reveal trailer as well as the full patch notes down below.
- Added new fighter “Misango.”
- Added new ARM “Scorpio.”
- Added new ARM “Skully.”
- Added new ARM “Glusher.”
- Added new stage “Temple Grounds.”
- Added online event “Party Crash.”
- A different take on the usual Party Match, presented for a limited time by ARMS Labs.
- The more you play the more your level will go up, and you’ll be rewarded with badges and in-game prize money!
- There’ll be an in-game notification when the event gets close, so don’t miss it!
- When conditions for acquiring a badge are satisfied within a match, a “You got a badge!” message will now display at the end of the match.
- In “Customize Controls” you can now press the + button to reset controls to their default settings.
- Increased the length of the rope conjoining allies in team battles.
- Decreased ARM speed in team battles.
- Adjusted the abilities of certain fighters and ARMS as follows.
Fighters / Arms Adjustments Ribbon Girl She’s been working on her air game. Air dash movement speed increased.
She’s more comfortable in the air. Normal dash speed decreased.
Adjusted camera for better visibility during a quick drop.
Min Min Increased normal ARM size. Kid Cobra Adjusted camera for better visibility during a charge dash Helix Fixed issue where a high jump couldn’t be done when jumping on a trampoline in extended form Master Mummy Fixed online play issue where rush would be triggered at the end of a throw Byte & Barq Decreased movement speed when dashing Twintelle Adjusted the deceleration factor when slowing down ARMS Revolver Increased extension speed of 1st and 2nd rounds Retorcher Increased extension speed of 2nd and 3rd rounds Homie Increased retraction speed Whammer Increased homing Roaster Fixed issue where rush gauge did not decrease when inflicting flame Popper Increased retraction speed Chakram Decreased expansion rate for charge attacks Thunderbird Decreased speed of charge attacks
Slamamander Decreased extension speed
Clapback Decreased maximum reflection angle
For more on ARMS and all its future updates, keep on searching for Hidden Item!
Leave a Reply