Work Together and You Might Survive
By: Zahir Perez
These features included the following:
- Private Matchmaking
- Origins Of The Iron Lords
- New Story Missions
- New Mutation Enemies
- New Patrol Missions
- A New Strike Dubbed “The Wretched Eye“
- The Return of Old Strikes With Higher Difficulty
- A New Raid
- The Ability to Wield the New Iron Lord Battle Axe
- New Artifacts That Have Specific Perks
- New Cosmetic Feature Dubbed “Ornaments“
- Ornaments Can Be Placed On Weapons and Armor
- A New PVP mode called “Supremacy“
- “Supremacy“, A New Fast Paced 6v6 PVP Mode Where Guardians Pick Up Crests When defeating An Enemy, Players Earn Points By Killing Opponents and Retrieving Crests From Fallen Allies and Enemies.
- 4 New PVP Maps, One of Them Being a SONY EXCLUSIVE
- First “Iron Banner” Game Mode During Launch of “Rise of Iron” Will Be “Supremacy“
Bungie also stated that players who have “Destiny: The Taken King” on legacy consoles (PS3/XBOX 360) can get its new revealed bundle called “Destiny: The Collection” on the PSN Store and XBOX LIVE Marketplace for the discounted price of 40 dollars when they switch to the current generation of consoles which support Destiny (PS4/XBOX ONE).
Bungie also showed their latest “ViDoc“, offering an awesome look at what “Rise of Iron” has to offer:
Today is just the first day of Gamescom over in Germany, expect a lot more news from the event and the Hidden Item team to cover it! For more news on Destiny and any other gaming news, keep searching for Hidden Item!